Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Funny pet names for fish

betta.jpg

After writing the blog post about Naming your dog Google , someone suggested to me I should write another post for pet fish. I have had many, many fish throughout my lifetime and I could only remember a few of their names. Yes I named our pond goldfish as well as some of the fancier tropical fish I had. One goldfish was a vail tale and when I first got her she was tiny. She grew and grew until she was the size of a tennis ball in our pond. When she swam she would waddle. With her long tail she looked like a heavy ballerina so that was what her name was “Ballerina”.

Here is a list of what might be some interesting names for pet fish:

  • Popeye - for any bulging eye fish
  • Vader - for black fish, this would be a good name for a Siamese fighting fish
  • Flash - a name for those small fast fish
  • Tank - for the large, slow moving but aggressive fish
  • Splash - for the fish that is always breaking the surface water of their tank or pond
Possibly-related Articles: (auto-generated)

No comments:

Post a Comment