Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to Find Funny Pet Names for Fish

How to Find Funny Pet Names for Fish


Find Funny Pet Names for Fish
Find Funny Pet Names for Fish
everystockphoto.com
If you are going to have a fish you might as well name it, and what could be better than having funny pet names for fish in your tank! Naming your fish or finding funny pet names for fish sounds simple enough when first bringing those two harmless guppies home. Just wait it gets tougher when you turn around a few months later and have a whole tank full! Follow me as we discover funny pet names for fish .
Instructions
  1. Step 1

    Let a child name the fish, often times this is completely hilarious. I once allowed my three year old niece to name our fish, which she named "Free". I was amazed. The thought of the fish swimming freely in the tank was a tranquil thought. I told the tale several times, bragging about what a creative child she was. Months later as my nieces speech really started to develop I noticed her talking to the fish during one of her visits. I thought "What is she calling that fish?", when I asked her she held up three little fingers and said, "Three, because I'm three years old".

  2. Step 2

    Visit Boogie Pets if you're having trouble finding funny pet names for fish. They have all sorts of names from funny to eloquent.

  3. Step 3

    Be persistent. Write down names that spark your interest. Google Funny Pet Names for Fish, take a few days to think about it. Believe it or not they won't mind being called "fishy" for a few days while you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment